Re: Command to get a notebook's directory?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22978] Re: [mg22927] Command to get a notebook's directory?
  • From: "Jordan Rosenthal" <jr at ece.gatech.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 14:44:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Adalbert/John,

Thanks to both of you for your reply.   Between the time I wrote my message
and the time you replied I also (after quite a bit of time!) came up with
the following

  ToFileName[ NotebookDirectory /. Options[$FrontEnd,
NotebookDirectory][[1]] ]

Since you both used the NotebookInformation[] function, I am wondering if
there is any reason my approach may be buggy.  Is there any hidden problems
in doing it my way?

Thanks,

Jordan

news:8ck0rd$g59 at smc.vnet.net...