REQUEST: Are there any notebooks or packages about Bayesian data analysis?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24836] REQUEST: Are there any notebooks or packages about Bayesian data analysis?
- From: "KTXRudy" <raygunprez at earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 03:04:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi everyone... I would like to know if any of the Mathematica users out there know of a notebook or package that covers Bayesian methods? Specifically, I am looking for some tutorials and introductory info on Bayesian methods as related to clustering. If anyone happens to know of such references I would appreciate it if you could please share it with me and the rest of this newsgroup. Thanks in advance. RudyC