Graphics and animation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22131] Graphics and animation
  • From: "John Flint" <jf at roulunds.dk>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:34:48 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have three questions:

1) I have created an animation and saved it as an animated gif. When I
replay the animated gif in IE it only plays once. Then I have to take the
gif into a gif editor in order to make it loop forever. I make a lot of
these gif's so how can I make Mathematica save the gif with the loopcounter
set to 'forever'?

2) When I prodouce a ListPlot with some stars or triangles as markers the
plot is not clipped properly within the axisframe. Any markers in the area
between the axisframe and the edge of the graph area are also plotted. (The
same is true for the fill in FilledPlot.) How can I make Matematica clip
these markers?

3) How do I set the axis in a Plot to a logarithmic scale?

Kind regards

John

---
John Flint
B.& M.Sc.Mech.E. Industrial Ph.D. student

Institute of Applied Physics
University of Southern Denmark