Using Mathematica to Create Technical Documents
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21408] Using Mathematica to Create Technical Documents
- From: "Patrick Keith-Hynes" <pkh at together.net>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 01:46:26 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Together Networks - Burlington, VT.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I have been starting to play around with Mathematica 4.0. I am looking for a good, introductory level book on Mathematica with some really basic step by step examples. I am particularly interested in "tricks of the trade" to use Mathematica to create technical documentation. Thanks for your help, Patrick Keith-Hynes pkh at together.net