Re: Using Mathematica to Create Technical Documents

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21428] Re: Using Mathematica to Create Technical Documents
  • From: "Tony Duffy" <tduffy at uswest.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:20:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

A great resource for "all things Mathematica" would be the SStreams website.
They have great reference material (books, programs, usergroups, events,
etc.) for Mathematica and other math related software packages.

http://www.sstreams.com/Mathematica/

If you can't find it here, I don't know where else to send you.

Good luck!

news:851dn1$43k at smc.vnet.net...