Re: How do I copy cells to my e-mail browser for submissions...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21479] Re: How do I copy cells to my e-mail browser for submissions...
- From: "Jordan Rosenthal" <jr at ece.gatech.edu>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:17:57 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta GA, USA
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mark, I had asked that a few weeks back and here are two of the responses I got: --------------- 1) To eliminate the formatting prior to pasting into an e-mail, convert the output cells to input format prior to copying them as plain text. 2) You can format the output using InputForm and the output often comes out very good. But InputForm is sometimes very annoying. I wrote a package that formats output like InputForm without the annoying traits. You can download the package from http://www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/msitem?0210-902 The package defines a function called PlainForm. Load the package, evaluate the following and all your output will be easy to read in email. $PrePrint=PlainForm; --------------- Hope that helps, Jordan "Mark Harder" <harderm at ucs.orst.edu> wrote in message news:85cn40$lhc at smc.vnet.net... > > I know this request appeared here recently, but I can't find it at the > archive. I suddenly need to copy input & output cell contents to my > email browser for submission to mathgroup. Copy & paste always worked > in the past, but no longer. How do I do this without much to do or > those annoying /////'s everywhere? > mark > harderm at ucs.orst.edu >