Re: mathlink problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24214] Re: mathlink problems
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 03:21:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

that was original a RedHat problem but all most every distribution
has now the "feature" that stdin/ and stdout are variables an not
constants. The original MathLink lib for Linux assume this and
the program crash when you execute it. More information, a work arround
and a new libML can be found at

http://support.wolfram.com/MathLink/Linux/RedHat6.html

Hope that helps
  Jens