Re: mathlink problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24227] Re: mathlink problems
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 03:21:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 30 Jun 2000, Mario Drobics wrote: > i have a problem, getting my mathlink programs to work. compiling works, > but i only get a segmentation fault when runing the code compiled on my > machine (debian 2.2 potato), while compiled versions from other ones > works in some cases. i think the problem is my libc.so.6 version > (libc-2.1.3.so). how can i work around this? anyone got a solution? You will need to download a glibc 2.1-compatible version of libML.a. There is an FAQ page on this point: http://support.wolfram.com/MathLink/Linux/RedHat6.html The nature of the topic is misleading as they author of the FAQ mistakenly equates glibc 2.1 with Red Hat 6. I will notify support of this. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.