Re: magnification issue

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22535] Re: magnification issue
  • From: Harald Giese <giese at ifm.uni-hamburg.de>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:24:22 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

topquark at my-deja.com wrote:

> I operate my monitor at 1600x1200 and find that while the magnification
> tool works fine to make notebooks comfortably readable, I would also
> like to magnify certain other aspects of the interface, like for
> example the buttons in the special symbol palettes.  I presume the
> images in the buttons are obtained from a Postscript typeface, and
> hence in theory should scale easily.

Copied from http://support.wolfram.com/FrontEnds/Notebooks/Editable.html

How do I make notebooks/palettes editable?

Click on the title bar of the notebook/palette to select it.
Open the Option Inspector.
Change "Show option values for selection" to "Show option values for
notebook"
Change the option
Notebook Options|Notebook Properties|Editable
to True
Now the selected notebook/palette is editable, and you can save any
changes that you make to it.