Re: magnification issue

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22541] Re: magnification issue
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:24:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

move with the mouse to the palette, press the right mouse key,
the main menu pops up, go to the Format | Magnification entry and
choose the magnification you like.

The menu fonts and size are in the XMathematica resource file in

$TopDirectory/SystemResources/X

and look in the XMathematica file for

*fontList: -*-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-*-120-*-*-*-*-*-*

and insert the size you like.

Regards
  Jens