Hydrogen atom modelling for P-Chem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22563] Hydrogen atom modelling for P-Chem
  • From: DRL <l88vette at primenet.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:52:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am currently taking Physical Chemistry/Quantum Mechanics at Austin
College in Sherman, TX.  We are studying the Schrodinger Wave Equation
and its applications to modeling of the hydrogen atom.  A search of the
Mathematica table of contents didn't turn up any match and I was curious
if anyone else had used Mathematica for some specific applications
related to the hydrogen atom.

Thanx,
Brett