TCl interface to Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22580] TCl interface to Mathematica
  • From: "Luis A. Fernandez" <qapfecul at lg.ehu.es>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:52:51 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
I'd like to make a front-end to mathematica with TCL/Tk for use both in
Windows and Linux.
I've tried, without success, to compile a TCL-Mathlink library for use
in UNIX (Linux is said to work also) which I downloaded from the Wolfram
website.
I'm not aware of any other tools for this task.
Could someone throw some pointer/idea/suggestion  about this?
I would even consider the posibility of using another language for the
task, BUT it should work on both platforms.
Thanks a lot.

--
Dr. Luis A. Fernandez
Department of Analytical Chemistry