Re: Fonts problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22598] Re: Fonts problem
  • From: Harald Giese <giese at ifm.uni-hamburg.de>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:03:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Kyle Davis wrote:

> I prefer to work at 1280 x 1024, big fonts at Windows 98 SE with a 19"
> monitor. At this resolution, Mathematica 4.01 kernel and help browser fonts
> are too small. I try to enlarge it by going to Format | Magnification | 150%
> or 200%, it works but the problem is the next time I run Mathematica, the
> magnification goes back to 100% again. How do I save the setting for the
> magnification ?
> Thanks in advance

Hi Kyle,

The following was copied from
http://support.wolfram.com/FrontEnds/Notebooks/Editable.html
Regards,
Harald

--------

How do I make notebooks/palettes editable?

Click on the title bar of the notebook/palette to select it.
Open the Option Inspector.
Change "Show option values for selection" to "Show option values for
notebook"
Change the option
Notebook Options|Notebook Properties|Editable
to True
Now the selected notebook/palette is editable, and you can save any
changes that you make to it.