Re: Q: make function from Developer` available in package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23510] Re: Q: make function from Developer` available in package
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 02:44:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

Developer is not realy a package, it just appends "Developer`" to your
$ContextPath
but the code is alredy in the kernel. It is an aditional context and you
may
use full names like

Developer`PackedArrayQ[]

Or append it
by

$saveContext=$ContextPath
AppendTo[$ContextPath,"Developer`"]

(* some code that use the developer functions *)

$ContextPath=$saveContext

Hope that helps
  Jens