Simultaneous Equation Estimation (SUR,2SLS,3SLS)?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25887] Simultaneous Equation Estimation (SUR,2SLS,3SLS)?
  • From: "Jeff D. Hamann" <hamannj at ucs.orst.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 02:55:58 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Okay I'm a newbie to Mathematica (done a few things but nothing asounding)
and would like to be able to fit Seemingly Unrelated Regression (SUR),
Two-Stage Least Squares (2SLS), and Three-Stage Least Squares (3SLS) systems
of equations. I'm attempting to develop the matrix code to perform these
statistical fits. Is there any guidance that some of the experts might give?
Performing these fits is pretty simple using packages like SAS, but I would
like to be able to explore the fits further. Are there any resources out
there that perform these already?

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff D. Hamann