Is it possible to plot a point a time on the same graph in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25795] Is it possible to plot a point a time on the same graph in Mathematica?
- From: H Shou <H.Shou at cs.cf.ac.uk>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:53:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Cardiff University
- References: <ctQI5.767$qE1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Sir: I have a lot of points endlessly generated by the Mathematica 4.0 which needed to be ploted. At first I send the points to an List, then use ListPlot to plot them. But I found it need too much time to get the result picture. Is it possible to plot a point a time on the same graph in Mathematica so that I can watch the progress instead of keeping on waiting. Henry Shaw