less verbose warning messages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25789] less verbose warning messages
  • From: Klaus Duellmann <k.duellmann at uni-mannheim.de>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:53:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathematica Users,

on different occasions Mathematica is issuing warning messages like e.
g.  'NIntegrate::slwcon:'.
I could remove a specific warning totally using 'Off'. Rather I prefer
to receive it only o n c e instead of three times followed by an
additional message of 'Genereal::stop'.

How can I force Mathematica to such a less verbose output for a specific
warning message?

Any help is appreciated.
--

Klaus Duellmann