Re: HTML Import?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25034] Re: [mg24996] HTML Import?
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 21:57:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If you're working with the Windows version of Mathematica, you could try
saving the Word documents as a .RTF file and importing the .RTF files
into Mathematica instead (the Windows version of Mathematica can open
or import .RTF files from the File menu).  The import may require some
post-processing on your part, but it'd probably be a good start.

Incidentally, I'm not aware of existing HTML import modules (certainly
there are none by Wolfram...I'm not aware of one by anyone else)
available at this time.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com