Re: Rounding Numbers in for output in GridBox

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25132] Re: Rounding Numbers in for output in GridBox
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:14:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

John,

How about

newsufftable =GridBox[Map[PaddedForm[#, {4, 2}] &, newstuff1, {2}],
RowLines -> True,
    ColumnLines -> True, GridFrame -> True,
    ColumnSpacings -> 2] // DisplayForm
?

You might want to go a little further back in the construction and restrict
PaddedForm to the table entries, excudint the headings.

--
Allan
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198