Data Analysis

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30397] Data Analysis
  • From: kumar at mf.mpg.de (Ravi Kumar)
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:04:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Freinds,

I have a problem related to Data Analysis. I have large amount of data
obtained from experiments, which has lot of scatter. I need to
smoothen the curve suitably. I kindly request, people knowledgable in
this area to help me out. I just want to know whether this problem
could be solved using Mathematica. Any other suggestions would be
welcome. Kindly mail me at kumar at mf.mpg.de

thanks