Magnifying (Scaling) Mathematica Graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30458] Magnifying (Scaling) Mathematica Graphics
  • From: aes <siegman at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 01:41:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Is there a way to prepare graphics images in Mathematica at one size,
then display them on screen (or export them) magnified or scaled to
other sizes, with *all* of the graphics elements (including text, line
thickness, point sizes and labels) being proportionally scaled?

(I'd like to be able to prepare all my graphics output in one standard
size, using font sizes and line thicknesses that I know would be good
for, say, reproduction in a journal column; but also be able to print or
export them scaled suitably for transparencies, posters, PowerPoint
slides, etc.)

Thanks    siegman at stanford.edu