Path finding in graph theory, Lookig for your help,

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31755] Path finding in graph theory, Lookig for your help,
  • From: nem nemran <nemran at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 02:44:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear,
While am surveying through MathGroup Archive
April/1998, I have noticed that you addressed the
following problem:
"I'm modelling a computer network as a graph and would
like to find an algorithm in Mathematica that will
return all 'routes' from one vertex to another.  There
are some algorithms within the DiscreteMaths package
that will return the shortest path between two
vertices, but none (it appears) that return all
paths."

Am looking for an algorithim that find all paths
"routes" between two vertex.

I appreciate any comment and help.

Yours,

Nemran