Re: EPS Export, Wrong characters

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31778] Re: [mg31728] EPS Export, Wrong characters
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 02:46:02 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Christian Eissner wrote:

<snip!>

> I export the graphik in a EPS-File Format.

<snip!>

> Obviously the "(" will be printed as "H", the ")" as "L" and the "/" as
> space.
>
> In the mathematica FrontEnd the charakters are shown correct.
>
> Is anybody able to help me? Maybe there is a problem with the
> mathematica eps-export?

No, there is no problem.

You need to configure your PostScript rendering devices to access the Type
1 versions of the Math fonts.  This is a frequently asked question for
which there are answers on Wolfram Research's Technical Support website.

http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/graphics/export/ghostscript.html
http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/graphics/export/includefonts.html

--
P.J. Hinton