Meaning of @ ... not @@

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32152] Meaning of @ ... not @@
  • From: "DIAMOND Mark R." <dot at dot.dot>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 18:00:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm sure I've seen this before, but cannot find the answer on the archive
because I can't think of a sensible way of limiting the search!

What, please, is the meaning of @ as in
Conjugate @ Reverse @ Drop[list, -1]

I seem to remember reading that this was "undocumented", and I cannot find
it in the help. The above line appears in mg1432 in the archive.

--
Mark R. Diamond
Send email to  server called psy dot uwa dot edu dot au and address to markd