Re: I hate using Legend

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29160] Re: I hate using Legend
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 04:15:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

the legend package is a shame !

The main problem is, that Mathematica
does not scale the font size and one has to
adjust the fonts by hand trying the final
image size.

There is no easy answer because the ImageSize is the
option to the outer Graphics[] that enclose the two
rectangles with the graphiocs and the legend. One
must "post process" the Graphics[] object to bring the
real extension to the font size of the legend labels.

Regards
  Jens