MathReader, Linux installation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29215] MathReader, Linux installation?
- From: Sampo Smolander <sampo.smolander+news at helsinki.fi>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 05:30:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Helsinki
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Anyone having experiences on installing MathReader for Linux, as from http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathreader/linux.html ? (I personally know little about Linux administration, but) I got a comment from the admin guys of our department, that all they managed to get out was an error: "No file exists for resource 318". They also commented something on the cleverness of the installation script. (And I have no reason to suspect that our dept.'s admins would not know Linux ;-) -- Sampo Smolander at Helsinki.Fi, http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/ssmoland/ Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki