Re: nothing appear in my notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29227] Re: [mg29065] nothing appear in my notebooks
  • From: Maryvonne Teissier <my.teissier at cybercable.fr>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 04:24:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

Here is a similar question rather than an answer to your question

I noticed this phenomenon of empty window  and a concomitant  one
in the room of Mac's in my University .
Sometimes, after one asks to print, the little window (down left ) about
zoom , changes by itself into "other" (possibility in Version 3.
but not in Version 4).  That gives an empty window but not lost program.

The medication for my students was

"Dont panic, just go back to good zoom and if it's does not work
immediatelly, don't do anything except call the "lift " rigth to the
empty window, peacefully."

And that works.

I know that it is not an explanation,
but describing precisely the phenomenon that I meet,
can give more indices !!

By the way, I would be happy to know the reason of this phenomenon.
Is it bad relationship with local net??

Sincerely, Maryvonne Teissier, University of Paris 7.

Elliot Burke a *crit :