Re: Java, Graphics Output, MathCanvas

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29383] Re: Java, Graphics Output, MathCanvas
  • From: "Torsten Hartwig" <torstenhartwig at web.de>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 02:47:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi again,

yes, the GraphicsApp example lauch normally, the MathKernel starts normally,
but when i push the evaluate-button the MathCanvas stays cleared. I tried
something like D[3x^4,x] and marks TYPESET or Plot[x,{0,1,x}] and marks
GRAPHICS. But I gave my GraphicsApp example as a VisualCafe-Projekt to
friend an he tried out the programm...and it works.

I really dont know what you mean with :
"Does the Mathematica front end launch along with the kernel when you start
GraphicsApp (it should)?"

I will search the manual for the front end and study it. I think if the
GraphicsApp example will work, my own Projekt will work,too.

thanks a lot, torsten

news:9gcm8p$362$1 at smc.vnet.net...