Re: Java, Graphics Output, MathCanvas

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29416] Re: Java, Graphics Output, MathCanvas
  • From: "Torsten Hartwig" <torstenhartwig at web.de>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:39:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello again,

the problem is solved. i thougt it is enough to save the jlink - directory
somewhere on the harddisc and create a link to its class-library.

But now i exactly followed the jlink installation guide and it works. I have
installed the Jlink-directory in Addons/Applications ! When I start my
program the second process called "mathematica" is shown in the taskbar.

sorry for my naivety :-)

thank you very much, torsten !

news:9gh5jv$9cj$1 at smc.vnet.net...