Re: mathlink reverse?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29462] Re: mathlink reverse?
- From: "Orestis Vantzos" <atelesforos at hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 04:36:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There is MathCode++ (did I spell that right?) which translates a limited subset of Mathematica into C. Anyway, translation of .m files into c is NOT the reverse of MathLink! Orestis "fang" <fang at squid.jpl.nasa.gov> wrote in message news:9gn70e$epe$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hello, > > Is there a package that can translate a Mathematica .m file into a > C-source code or Fortran-source code? > > Fang > > >