Re: How to produce "thick" lines in 3D?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29461] Re: How to produce "thick" lines in 3D?
  • From: "Orestis Vantzos" <atelesforos at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 04:36:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

MathGL3d does offer many impressive features,but it is not the solution to
every graphics related problem! Launching an external program is not
something you do casually, and if you are designing code for others to use,
you can not assume that they have MathGL3D available too..So don't rely too
heavily on any Mathematica package, if there is a simple solution available.
Orestis

news:9gn7ls$es3$1 at smc.vnet.net...