Re: any civil engineers on this list?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29489] Re: any civil engineers on this list?
- From: Bill Haneberg <bill at haneberg.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 02:20:17 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Hullo, > > I would like to meet with any civil engineers on this list for a better > pre-education on Mathematica, I want to become a newbie then a powerfull > user of Mathematica. > I am an engineering geologist, not a civil engineer, but many of the problems that I solve using Mathematica may be of interest. I've used it for deterministic and probabilistic slope stability analysis, modeling the subsurface state of stress, modeling groundwater and heat flow, data analysis and visualization, hydrologic time series analysis, and other project. There's more information at http://www.wolfram.com/services/training/haneberg.html and http://www.haneberg.com . Bill ---------------------------------- William C. Haneberg, Ph.D. http://www.haneberg.com (360) 871-9359