- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29303] MathML
- From: "Stephen P Luttrell" <luttrell at signal.dra.hmg.gb>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 04:18:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica 4.1 for Windows, and I am trying to get some useful reults from File | Save As Special | HTML + MathML. The information on http://www.wolfram.com/news/archive/mathml.html is tantalising, so I have tried using the W3C's Amaya browser (from http://www.w3.org/Amaya/), but get poor results for displaying any mathematics that was in the original Mathematica notebook (Amaya parsing errors, etc). Presumably there *is* a way of making use of the output from File | Save As Special | HTML + MathML. If so, what is it? -- Stephen P Luttrell DERA Malvern, U.K.