Re: Mathematica and Powerpoint

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29521] Re: Mathematica and Powerpoint
  • From: Flip at safebunch.com
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 01:47:02 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

can someone please elaborate on the presentation mode mentioned below?

I had not hear of it before, so I'll try the help, but it might be helpful to
hear from users how they like this mode.

I'm not even sure of how to go into this mode, unless it is referring to
MathReader for Mathematica.

Any thoughts?  ... Thanks ... Wilson

In article <9guo8o$ntg$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Jens-Peer Kuska says...