Making a LIst Reconsidered

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29566] Making a LIst Reconsidered
  • From: JikaiRF at aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:42:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear members of MathGroup :
    I posted a report titled "Making a List" the other day.  As it had
incorrect parts, I might make readers confused.  So, I again submit a new
report, with a regrettable mind.

    I am reporting a trouble converting data from Excel to Mathematica.
    My trouble is as follows:
    I paste some data from Excel on Mathematica, and the data are expressed
on Mathematica as follows:

In this situation, I would like to know how to convert them into a list such
as { a, b, c}.
I hope to receive answers as previously.

        Sincerely,
        Fujio Takata
        JikaiRF at aol.com

PS. I use Macintosh 3.0.