Any ANOVA packages around?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29596] Any ANOVA packages around?
  • From: "Neri Kafkafi" <NKafkafi at intra.nida.nih.gov>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 05:12:31 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Does anybody have a simple package for doing ANOVA (analysis of variance)?
Yes, I downloaded the extensive package by Steve Hunka from mathsource, but
it has an interactive user interface. I need something simpler and
automatic, with functions like TwoWayAnova[datatable] that output the anova
table, so I can run them on a large number of data tables.

Thanks in advance,
Neri