Any ANOVA packages around?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29596] Any ANOVA packages around?
- From: "Neri Kafkafi" <NKafkafi at intra.nida.nih.gov>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 05:12:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody have a simple package for doing ANOVA (analysis of variance)? Yes, I downloaded the extensive package by Steve Hunka from mathsource, but it has an interactive user interface. I need something simpler and automatic, with functions like TwoWayAnova[datatable] that output the anova table, so I can run them on a large number of data tables. Thanks in advance, Neri