exporting graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29599] exporting graphics
  • From: Etienne Reyssat <reyssat at clipper.ens.fr>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 05:12:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I want to export Mathematica plots into EPS files. I have tried different
things : Display, Export, save selection as, save as special, and none of
them worked.
When I try to open the output file, I can either not see anything, or the
fonts are screwed up. Is there a good way to do this export?
Thanks,

	Etienne

PS : I have the same problem when i export in other formats, like pdf or
Illustrator...