- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29599] exporting graphics
- From: Etienne Reyssat <reyssat at clipper.ens.fr>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 05:12:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I want to export Mathematica plots into EPS files. I have tried different things : Display, Export, save selection as, save as special, and none of them worked. When I try to open the output file, I can either not see anything, or the fonts are screwed up. Is there a good way to do this export? Thanks, Etienne PS : I have the same problem when i export in other formats, like pdf or Illustrator...