same plot for continous and discrete function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29605] same plot for continous and discrete function
  • From: "Martin Harborth" <martin.harborth at ts.siemens.de>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 05:27:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Yackov_Shermann [SMTP:yackov at mangocrafts.com]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2001 22:02
An: Harborth Martin
Betreff: Multiple Plots

Hello.

This is my very first exposure to Mathematica and I can't quite figure out
how to get on the same plot, both a continuous function y=F(x) and a
discrete one yi=G(xi) (actually, a list of {xi, yi}), provided both share
the same definition domain.
Is there a built-in primitive for a such task?

Yackov

  http://MangoCrafts.com
  Experience... Everything!!