Fortran generation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27557] Fortran generation
  • From: "Allan Kretz" <a_kretz at post6.tele.dk>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 04:07:54 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

 I have the following problem.

When upgrading from Mathematica  2.2 to version 4.0 - I have a problem with
Mark Sofroniou's to packages Format.m and Optimize.m.

I use the packages to generate Fortran code from Mathematica calculations.

My problem is that "NprotectedAll"  doesn't appear as a known attribute when
I recalculate my old Mathemacica-codes.

Thanks for help
Allan