Re: Fortran generation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27706] Re: Fortran generation
  • From: Rolf Mertig <rolf at mertig.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 02:09:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
some time ago I incorporated similar functionality as Optimize and
Format
into FeynCalc. Have a look at:
http://www.feyncalc.org/Write2/

But yes, Mark should update his package or it should be included
into the Standard Packages anyway (and so should maybe my Isolate
function which I more or less copied in design from another system.
...;
see: http://www.feyncalc.org/Isolate/ ).

Rolf