ListDensityPlot[] : frame ticks help !

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27925] ListDensityPlot[] : frame ticks help !
  • From: Tasslehof <fabio at urania.fisica.unige.it>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:48:52 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I am using ListDensityPlot to plot a 2D array of data from a simulation,
which are of the form (x,y,f(x,y)). Of course - i read btw them from an
external file - mathematica doesn't care about (x,y) values but puts on
frame ticks the "position number" in the array i read in. I am wondering
_how_ can i put on the frame ticks the original x,y scales. Sorry for the
- hopefully not too - FAQ, but I don't know how to work out this. Cheers,

|~~~~~~|
+------+