Nonlinear differential equation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27952] Nonlinear differential equation
  • From: "Fortunato Villella" <joint at [infoline.it]>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 05:27:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Sorry for my english.
I'm an engineer student, i'm following an advanced math course...
My teacher gave me this system of differential equation:

I don't ask you to solve my sistem! But the theacher gave me the system
without giving me any physical interpretation of the system, i think that it
represent a real situation !
I ask you to help me in finding a relation between real world and math
world.
So: have you ever seen this system ? What kind of real situation could
describe ???
Thank you in advice !
Fortunato Villella