Re: Number Theory - Chinese Remainder Theorem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27976] Re: [mg27954] Number Theory - Chinese Remainder Theorem
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <andrzej at platon.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 01:26:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Just open the package NumberTheoryFunctions.m which is one of the Standard
Packages provided with Mathematica and look at the definition of the
ChineseRemainder function. Alternatively get hold of Stan Wagon's book
"Mathematica in Action" or of Bressoud and Wagon "Computational Number
Theory".

--
Andrzej Kozlowski
Toyama International University