Mathematica visually impaired users

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28106] Mathematica visually impaired users
  • From: Vladimir Zahoransky <zahorankonf at pobox.sk>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 02:58:43 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathematica users!

    I am visually impaired user of Mathematica software. Could you
passibly to tell me some other other visually impaired and use Mathematica
software? Or if you know someone who use Mathematica software and is
visually impaired. I think not just blind users, I think people who have
brilles with high then 5 degree + or - in better eye.

Thanks

P. S. V. P. U.
http://www.pobox.sk/