Q: How to get Math1Mono font in PDF

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29148] Q: How to get Math1Mono font in PDF
  • From: "Brett Patterson" <bap at roe.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 23:28:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I've tried to Export a graphic in PDF format,
but when I open it in Acrobat Reader (on another
computer) it complains about the Math1Mono font
being absent.

It is possible to get Mathematica to include this font
in the PDF files it creates (and any other required fonts)?
I can't expect that everyone I send the PDF to will
gave the math fonts.

Regards,
Brett Patterson