how to run Mathematica with Lap-top

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31279] how to run Mathematica with Lap-top
  • From: Youyan Li <youyanli at acsu.buffalo.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 04:28:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I want to bring my lap-top computer to run mathematica programs while
traveling. But after I installed Mathematica in the
lap-top, I found out there is only one Enter key in the key board and
this is for the "return" function. While
usually when I use PC for Mathematica, I know there is another Enter key
that is used for running each step of the program. Therefore I wonder if
someone could kindly suggest me how to run Mathematica with a lap-top, or
it is not possible at all? Thanks.

Youyan