Re: EPS export problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30930] Re: [mg30910] EPS export problem
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 02:16:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Thomas Peters wrote: > I have created a 3D-Plot. I want the PlotLabel to be a formula, > so I followed the example in the online help and wrote > PlotLabel -> StyleForm[TraditionalForm[Re[f[x+iy]]]]. > > When I export this 3DPlot to an EPS-File, there appear > bold H's instead of the ( and bold L's instead of ). > Any idea? > > I am using Mathematica 4.0. The device on which you are rendering the graphic is not properly configured to use the Math fonts that are supplied with Mathematica. This question has been asked several times on this forum, and a number of solutions exist. http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/graphics/export/ghostscript.html http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/graphics/export/includefonts.html -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.