RE: PDF and postscript

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35861] RE: [mg35831] PDF and postscript
  • From: "Oscar Stiffelman" <oscar at internap.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 06:00:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The problem is that Adobe changed the way font licensing is interpreted,
so now fonts have to explicitly indicate that embedding is allowed.

You can download Mathematica fonts that are compliant with Adobe's new
policy at:

http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/windows/general/latestfon
ts.html

-- Oscar