Re: Graphtheory package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35946] Re: [mg35939] Graphtheory package
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <andrzej at platon.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 05:17:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You can do 1) with the new Combinatorica package which comes with
Mathematica 4.2. Or you can download the pre-alpha version of the
package which is still available at:
http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~sriram/Combinatorica/NewCombinatorica.m

2. The best way is to do this "by hand". There is a Java based graph
editor, both for the new and old version s of Combinatorica, check the
link above.

3. Again see the above link.

Andrzej Kozlowski
Toyama International University