Changing the default Input font

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35987] Changing the default Input font
  • From: "Jonathan Rockmann" <MTheory at msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 05:13:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Does anyone know how to change the default (ASCII?) Input font which is used
by Mathematica on every Input line to something easier for me to read like, Arial?

After getting some excellent advice on working with style sheets, I have
been able to configure the front end substantially but am still unable to
 change what is, however universal, still a difficult font for me to read.

Thanks,

Jonathan
mtheory at msn.com